Thursday, 12 January 2012

Phone. Foreigner. Frick.

7:43 - Frick I missed the minibus.

7:45 - Frick I left my phone at home. I'm going home to get it. Halfway up the street, I'm thinking do I really need it that much? I go get it anyway cos it's too late to turn back now.

7:50 - Frick I missed another bus.

7:52 - I get on a bus, all is left are window seats, but this foreigner won't budge from his isle seat and I have to awkwardly shuffle past his shoulders as he turns to let me through to the seat next to him. He better get off soon cos I'd be pissed if you got off at the same stop which is the last stop.

8:00 - The foreigner doesn't get off til the last stop. UGHHHHH. Talk about lack of public transport courtesy.

Frick this is not a good start is it. At least I didn't forget to bring my lunch this time.

No comments: