I hate Mondays.
I hate still being ill on Mondays.
I hate the songs that were played on yesterday's boat trip still looping in my head.
I hate the temptation of calling in sick, or convincing yourself that the few minutes more of sleep won't make you late when in fact it definitely will.
I hate the tiredness that causes you to forget stuff and you have to hastily rush back upstairs to grab it but the lift only goes at a speed of 0.5 floors per second and you're already late because you hit the "snooze" button twice too many times.
I hate the feeling of "shxt I should've/shouldn't have...." - eg shxt I shouldn't have worn pants on this stiflingly hot & humid day; shxt I should've just taken a taxi cuz I'm late and it's a stiflingly hot & humid day; shxt I should've just called in sick today etc.
I hate being an ungrateful sod for not seeing how lucky I am to have a job on weekdays so that I have the means to enjoy my weekends.
Ok rant over.
No comments:
Post a Comment