Dear sir
Is there a design flaw in your buses' air conditioning system, or was the e11 driver lying when, after I had kindly asked him to either reduce the wind strength of the aircon or adjust the temperature upwards, he told me he could do nothing but turn off the aircon completely?
Not only had I felt like I was in the middle of a polar vortex, I find it ridiculous that temperatures inside the bus are actually significantly lower than temperatures outside of the bus, and this is during the winter. WINTER! You are doing your company and the environment no favours by burning more fuel with this level of aircon on in the winter. I came near to giving up on life multiple times while taking your unreasonably cold e11 buses to work in the mornings. And now I'm close to giving up your bus service and resorting to the much warmer MTR.
Please let your drivers know that their passengers aren't penguins or polar bears, we don't want artic temperatures, and would much rather prefer it if the bus was warmer than outdoor temperatures when it isn't summer.
Looking forward to warmer journeys.
No comments:
Post a Comment