On Monday's Terrace House episode, Taka shaves his moustache to appeal to a girl on her birthday who had told him that she wished he was a few years younger.
On Tuesday at a colleague's farewell dinner, we talked about one of our very young-looking colleagues and joked about how he looks about 10 years younger than he is.
On Wednesday I bump into this young-looking colleague at work wearing a mask. "Do you have a cold?" I asked. He mumbled something, took off his mask and revealed that he was growing a moustache 😂😂😂
On Tuesday at a colleague's farewell dinner, we talked about one of our very young-looking colleagues and joked about how he looks about 10 years younger than he is.
On Wednesday I bump into this young-looking colleague at work wearing a mask. "Do you have a cold?" I asked. He mumbled something, took off his mask and revealed that he was growing a moustache 😂😂😂
No comments:
Post a Comment