Thursday, 25 December 2008

Home sweet

I don't want to count the days, but the truth is I've been home for 3 days, and only got 3 left (excluding the hop-over to Bangkok for 3 days) :(

In the past three days I've slept about 16 hours in total, eaten shanghainese vietnamese cantonese sichuanese hongkong-ese. I've met up with more people than can be counted with fingers and toes. I've watched a movie. I've combed the Central side-street markets. I've been to IFC Mall twice. I've stayed up til 3am in LanKwai. I've been to 2 church services. I've met people I've known for 18 years, as well as people I've known for the very first time. I've been asked countless times about life in Japan. I've eaten at home once. I've played badminton. I've been on facebook 3 million times. I've kicked myself over 9 thousand times for being a dufus and booking such a short trip.

Sweet home.

How much more can I fit in in the next 3?

1 comment:

John said...

Ah, you summed up a typical "short" trip to HK nicely!