Monday, 23 November 2009

Define Majestic



On the way to Yamanaka-ko, going through Yamanashi prefecture, we said hello to Mr. Fuji. He was naked without his usual visage of clouds. And he looked grand. Majestic, even. Good thing I went on a highway bus and not in a car with fellow foreigners who probably would have been captivated by Fuji and not looked at the road and crashed us. And I would have prbably died. Again. So THANK GOD (AGAIN) THAT I DIDN'T DIE or else I wouldn't have been able to write this post. :D



Yamanaka-ko (lake) is one of the Fuji Five Lakes (Fujigoko), an area located at the base of north Fuji in Yamanashi Prefecture. The name Fuji Five Lakes comes from the fact that there are five lakes formed by previous eruptions of Fuji.



And when I go back to Yamanashi again, it will be to ride this. And 2 other similarly whopping massive roller-coasters. YES.

(These photos were taken by my mobile)

No comments: