Wednesday, 30 December 2009

Maybe it's Maybelline.

Or maybe it's reverse culture shock.

Or maybe it's just stress.

Out of all the times I came back to visit HK, I've never felt so stressed by the city itself.

Perhaps its the 3 construction sites surrounding the apartment.

Perhaps its the humidity causing my hair to be constantly frizzy.

Perhaps its the gloomy cloudy wet cool weather making it difficult to choose what to wear everyday.

Or perhaps its how there are so many people, how so many of them seem so impatient and rude and loud and angry.

Or perhaps its how everything seems so crammed and crowded and suffocating and never-stopping.

I'm not saying I don't love HK anymore. But I am definitely looking forward to going back to Japan.

2 comments:

derek said...

maybe it's reality

Larry said...

Relient K quote for the win. When you back in Jap? How was your Christmas (apart from the maybes..)
Hope you're well Sleeeees! HONK :D