We fear because we don't know. We're not sure. We expect the worst.
Death. We're all pretty sure of that fact and that we will all, 100%, die.
But who is sure what happens after?
My dearly beloved aunt died last Friday. She had no kids. She lived with my uncle. She had been struggling with cancer for around 4 years.
Where did she go at the end? I don't know.
What did she believe in as she lay on that death bed? I don't know.
Did someone in the hospital tell her that Jesus the Son of God came to die on the cross for her and raised on the 3rd day to give her new life and hope for life after death? I don't know.
I will probably never know.
All I NEED to know and believe is that God is a just God. He is a righteous God. He is a faithful God. He is a loving God. He is a God that gives his children chances and creates ways so that they will find Him. He is a God of comfort, shelter, peace. He is a God of healing.
He is a God that gives us hope and courage to conquers all fears.
No comments:
Post a Comment