I am currently enjoying a rare moment of peace in my hectic week...
Well...more like I'm procrastinating when I should be doing my finances, and its also about an hour before my HK-orphan friends (ie friends who had immigrated abroad and they've come back to HK to work but their Chinese parents are still away) come for some home comforts of Chinese soup.
Life has not stopped since I came back to the City over two months ago. Life doesn't stop in the city. One day you're bombing a tax exam with 60 other people, and touring haunted houses at Ocean Park the next night, and sitting in century-old buildings having expensive dinners with your mum's old colleagues the night after....
That is why I am going to stop this weekend. There will be no schedule. No definite place where I have to be at a definite time. It's all mine this weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment