Sunday, 29 May 2011

Wishlist

New Zealand
Brazil
Peru
Chile
Greece
Tibet
Palau
Morocco
Egypt
India
Germany


1 comment:

James Rothwell said...

Your blog seems to be backwards. You're supposed to work a job you don't like then escape to Japan for some fun years teaching English.
I'm actually worried about you. You were always so happy over here and I still remember you hinting to me that you maybe didn't want to leave. And it pains me to see these latest blogs, where you seem to be on the verge of a serious breakdown. Earlier this year you wrote a post about your own funeral and that worried me and it seems like things haven't gotten any better. I read that article you linked to about the girl who died from overwork, and KPMG was mentioned in the article, isn't that the company you work for?
I'm not going to try and psycho-analyse you or make some bold naive suggestions about what you could with your life. I guess I just want reassurance that things aren't as bad as they seem on this blog and that you have people in your life you can talk to and that you still smile a pretty smile every once in a while.
Okay that's all cheers.