I am for democracy, equality, freedom of speech and expression, and having a government that is accountable to the people that it devotes it's energy and resources to govern.
I am also for justice, law and order, a solid legal system, and a force that serves to protect the city's people, and discipline those who violate it's laws.
But first and foremost, I am for the Truth. For Light. For Love. Love that is patient, kind, joyful, humble. Love that is not rude, not self seeking, not easily angered, keeps not record of wrongs. Love that does not delight in evil but rejoices with the Truth. Love that always protects, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love that can only come from an all powerful, all knowing and always present Creator and Saviour and Comforter, who delights to pour His love into and through us, transcending all understanding and earthly knowledge. Love that is demonstrated on the Cross.
No comments:
Post a Comment