It was a long list of recipients in my goodbye email. I actually really liked how I got to work with so many people, despite only having worked in one department and one team over the last 3 years. But it's been an amazing 3 years. I've travelled like I've never done before. I've learned a whole lot about a lot of stuff. I've made some really genuine and longlasting friendships. I'm really gonna miss this place. I'm really gonna miss the people. Thankfully, I'm still in the industry, I won't be far, and I'll probably be seeing some of these guys soon in Japan anyway.
Thank you, cx. You ARE the best airline in the world. Cos you have the best people running the show.
![]() |
| Those winning smiles |
![]() |
| Clay pot rice - a dinner for winners |
Ps. I gave out cupcakes (from Kisses Cupcakes) as my farewell cakes - they went down well and we didn't have any leftovers. Win. So much win.


No comments:
Post a Comment