I signed up for the 7-day free trial at Pure Fitness & Yoga.
But I know I won't be signing up to their gym at the end 'cause I'm moving out of HK. But they don't know that and I plan on booking at least 2 classes a day.
Am I a bad person?
At least I'll "pay" for it when I wake up tomorrow morning with pain in 99% of my body from the TRX class today.
I also did the hot yoga class with a couple friends today. I suspect the teacher was in the army before becoming a yogi. "Lift that leg higher! Stronger! Butt further down! Hold it! Hold it! HOLD IT!!!!"
But I know I won't be signing up to their gym at the end 'cause I'm moving out of HK. But they don't know that and I plan on booking at least 2 classes a day.
Am I a bad person?
At least I'll "pay" for it when I wake up tomorrow morning with pain in 99% of my body from the TRX class today.
I also did the hot yoga class with a couple friends today. I suspect the teacher was in the army before becoming a yogi. "Lift that leg higher! Stronger! Butt further down! Hold it! Hold it! HOLD IT!!!!"
No comments:
Post a Comment