IT'S HERE.
Tomorrow is my last day of work at CX. Three years and two and a half months. And tomorrow is the end.
Of course I've learned a lot, experienced a lot, travelled a lot, met a lot of weirdly wonderful and wonderfully weird people, and hopefully grown a bit.
I constantly wonder (and occasionally worry) if this next move is a good move, a right move. I also wonder if I'm ready for the next step, if I'm competent enough, if I'm mature and experienced enough. The days of wondering are getting shorter. Reality is creeping up fast like a comet, and it's going to hit this clueless soul and I'll either burn or shine. Let's hope I survive.
Let us then with confidence draw near to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need. - Hebrews 4:16
No comments:
Post a Comment